Entries posted in February 2016
First up, you should download and install Git for your preferred Operating
Important Git concepts
Git is a powerful decentralized version control system for collaborating on projects and is something that you need to master if you intend to participate in and keep up to date with the Harmonic Flow Framework (libhffwk) project.
See Git Basic Setup for a tutorial on how to setup Git.
You can convert git commits into patch files and send those to the email address listed on the contact page.
You can also host repositories yourself and send the checkout details, along with information on which commits in what branch contain your changes.
What's new in version 0.5.0:
- Documented all public classes, methods, enums, structs, typedefs etc that a Game will interact with. Documentation is done according to Doxygen standards. Documentation can be generated by running 'doxygen Doxyfile' in the 'docs/' folder. Documentation release packages can be generated by running './linux-gen-docs-release --version=X.X.X' in 'build_scripts' folder.
- Converted all source files from dos to unix utf8.
- Moved PakInterface stuff into HFCore namespace.
- Moved HFPak stuff into HFTools namespace.
- Moved base64 stuff into class with static methods.
- Moved Crypto stuff into class with static methods.
- Crypto: Added sha1/sha224/sha256/sha384/sha512 checksum support.
- Fixed memory leak in SDLHelper.
- HFDataTypes: HF_RENDERER_DIRECT3D is defined on Windows D3D.
- SoundPlayer: Added new enums, audio defines and also tweaked API.
- Moved HFFileHandle to HFDataTypes.h and changed name.
- Yearly copyright update.
- Updated README.SDL with doxygen packages needed.
- Added script for generating doxygen docs release. See 'linux-gen-docs-release.sh' in 'build_scripts' folder.