Entries posted in July 2015
What's new in version 0.4.0:
- Added new Vector3 class with some basic functionality.
- Ability to set preferred projection matrix (Ortho or Perspective).
- Added new Camera class with some basic functionality.
- Added new convenient methods to draw primitives (Point, Lines,
Ellipse, Circle and Triangle).
- Renamed TriStrip class to Geometry and added some more
functionality to it.
- Added new method to draw Geometry called drawGeometry which can be
rendered using rendertypes (POINTS, LINES, LINE_STRIP, TRIANGLES, TRIANGLE_FAN
and TRIANGLE_STRIP) to keep it all flexible.
- Added support in 'config.xml' for Multisample. Check out
'demos/demo1-minimal/data/config.xml' for an example. The
following new options are available: EnableMultiSample (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled)
and MultiSampleSamples (2 = 2 samples, 4 = 4 samples).
- Added new methods in 'Image.h' (getPow2Width and
- Renamed rotateDeg to rotateZDeg in 'Graphics.h'.
- Renamed rotateRad to rotateZRad in 'Graphics.h'.
- Started documenting some classes so that Doxygen can be used
for generating docs later.
Posted on Sat, 4 Jul 2015
harmonic-flow-framework, harmonic-flow-news, libhffwk