What's new in version 0.7.0:
Added support for CMake.
- Added support for CMake. CMake can be used to generate Makefiles/projects for Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux and iOS (Android has it's own custom project). Cross compilation is supported and toolchain files can be found in 'cmake' folder.
- Added 'hffwk-config.cmake.in' which is configured/expanded by autotools/cmake and is meant to be used for game projects to easily include libs and so forth when using CMake.
- Added proper Android project and makefile. See 'build_scripts/linux-build-demo1-android.sh' for an example of using ndk-build and ant. Once compiled it can easily be pushed to phone/tablet using 'ant debug install' command.
- Changed Color class and misc bugfixes.
- Autotools misc tweaks and clean-ups. Uninstall target now properly works. Removed generated files from git as 'autogen.sh' script should be executed to generate these files. Removed version info from Windows DLL name.
- Updated stb_image.h and stb_vorbis.c to latest version.
- Updated glm math library to version: 0.9.8.4.
- Added additional build scripts ('build_scripts' folder) so that both 32 and 64 bit easily can be built for all platforms.
- A few minor updates to Doxygen documentation due to API changes.
Comment On This Entry
Submit a comment on this entry.