What's new in version 0.3.2:
- Moved HFUtils namespace into HFCore along with related folder
- Improved Vector2 class.
- Removed SDL2_image and instead use the tight 'stb_image' API.
- Windows: Added new build scripts for OpenGL so now both
DirectX and OpenGL can be built through minGW toolchain.
- Improved OpenGL renderer and moved common code into a
GenericInterface all OpenGL platforms can use.
- Added a brand new custom audio engine mixer which supports WAV
and OGG Vorbis. It uses SDL for output and ogg is decoded
through the tight 'stb_vorbis' API.
- Updated autotools with some minor fixes here and there.
- Updated DXSDK to 201006 and include both 32 and 64bit.
- Due to the image loader and audio engine changes SDL2 is now
the only dependency. Executable size is now about ~700kb - 1mb
Download the latest version
here. Submit any bugs or
Posted on Sun, 12 Apr 2015
harmonic-flow-framework, harmonic-flow-news, libhffwk
Comment On This Entry
Submit a comment on this entry.