What's new in version 0.3.1:
Exposed the following new options:
- CompressPreferencesFile (0 = Cleartext, 1 = zlib compress)
- WindowResizable (0 = Not resizable, 1 = Resizable)
- WindowBorderless (0 = Borders, 1 = No borders)
- LogicalScaleMode (0 = Disabled, 1 = Aspect ratio (adds letterbox/sidebar if needed), 2 = Overscan (zoom to fill screen but grows offscreen in w or h) and 3 = Stretch (stretch/shrink to fill screen)
- LogicalScreenWidth (Logical width to use in game code which scaling is based on)
- LogicalScreenHeight (Logical height to use in game code which scaling is based on)
These new options should be stored in 'data/config.xml'. Check out 'demos/demo1-minimal/data/config.xml' for example how a correct config file should look like.
- Changed Environment::init method (LogicalScaling stuff and CompressPreferencesFile removed and is instead read from 'data/config.xml').
- Added new methods to Environment: 'getGameConfigValueInt', 'getGameConfigValueFloat' and 'getGameConfigValueBool'.
- Demo project now requires engine v0.3.1 due to changed init method.
- Yearly 2014 -> 2015 copyright update.
Comment On This Entry
Submit a comment on this entry.