What's new in version 0.10.0:
Removed platforms and some misc clean-ups.
- hftexpack: Utilize threads to speed things up.
- hfbmfont: Utilize threads to speed things up.
- Updated copyright year.
- Removed Mac OS, iOS and Android platforms due to lacking modern enough hardware and Mac OS and iOS will need new renderer in the form of 'Metal'. Support might be re-added later on if modern hardware becomes available.
- Updated freetype and SDL2 to latest version.
- Require C++14 capable compiler '-std=c++14'.
Comment On This Entry
Submit a comment on this entry.